Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wow, November already, really?

I can't believe that Halloween has come and gone.  It's already November, soon it will be Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then Kaycee's 1st birthday.  Wow!  It doesn't even seem possible that this year has gone by so fast. I look back and think this time last year I was getting to that uncomfortable stage of my pregnancy, no position seemed to work when I would try and sleep.  She was kicking me all the time and especially at night but I always thought it was cool to watch my belly roll all over the place.  And now here she is, 9 months old, getting ready to take her first steps!  I've been reading through some other blogs lately about some very courageous mothers and some very trying times that they have had to go through and remind myself that when I'm having a bad day and I'm starting to get frustrated with Kaycee because I'm just so tired, I need to be thank that she is here and that I'm able to be frustrated with her!  These other mothers have lost their little ones or are about to and I just don't know how they are surviving and making it through day by day.  But then I see their tremendous strength in God and I'm just floored by it.  Makes me think that I need to check my faith and make sure that it's still there.  I know what I believe and I'm not going to sit here and preach it to you but sometimes I do forget and I know that I shouldn't.  I do thank God all the time for this little bundle of joy, she is my whole world and I wouldn't change a thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment