Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just reminiscing...

Is Thanksgiving really next Thursday?!?!?  Seriously, where has this year gone?  All I can think about is that in 4 days Kaycee will be 10 months old, then in a month will be Christmas and then she'll turn 1!  She is getting so big and moving all over the place, she is now standing all on her own and I just know that any day now she'll take her first steps!  I just hope I'm home to see it.  Working nights has been rough this time around, don't get me wrong I love working graves but now with Kaycee it's so different.  I'm not able to just sleep in and get the sleep I need except for on Wednesdays when my wonderful in-laws watch Kaycee all day for us.  But I have realized that I am able to function with 4-5 hrs of sleep.  But those 4-5 hrs have to be without interruption or else I am super ornery!  Poor little Kaycee, she's going to think that all her mom does is sleep, lol.  I just keep thinking about how I was pregnant this time last year and I could wait until she got here.  We still hadn't officially decided on a name (which by the way I think is one of the hardest things to do, pick a name for someone else) and I was leaning towards Brooklyn and Cody wanted to name her Ashley.  When we first found out we were going to have a baby we picked out the boys name right away, Carson.  But if it was a girl we were totally stumped!  So I pretty much knew that we were going to have a girl because we couldn't come up with anything.  Then Cody was looking through our atlas, don't ask me why, when he came across a city named Kaycee in Wyoming.  We both loved the name and kept in the back of our minds and when she was born it was clear that she was a Kaycee.  I love her so much and am truly blessed to have her in my life.  Here is a cute some little pictures of her when she was first born.  Love my little ladybug!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment