Monday, February 21, 2011

Kaycee's 1st Birthday!

I can't believe my little baby girl is already 1 year old!  Seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hosptial.  We had friends and family over to celebrate and boy was Kaycee spoiled.  She got a number 1 birthday cake that was made up of cupcakes, (I'll post pics later), and it turned out so great.  She received toys and cute, cute clothes!  She started walking about a week before her birthday and now we can't get her to slow down!  She doesn't even crawl any more, she just stands up and takes off.  She is such a great child and is almost always so happy.  She was been sleeping through the night ever since she was six weeks old and if she does wake up she'll drink a bottle and go right back to sleep.  She is talking so much and starting to form little sentences, she is going to be a genius, lol!  I love her with all my heart and wouldn't change anything in my life.  I am so lucky and truly blessed. 

Love this girl with all my heart!  Happy 1st Birthday baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment